Voting

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Road Brings Rejuvenation...

Sometimes the best way to refresh oneself is to hit the road and explore the world...
My boyfriend and I did just that.  We piled the necessities into the car and headed to Idaho for about a week.  We visited some good friends, ate delicious food, and hung around downtown Boise.




Feelin' hot hot hot!
We were also fortunate to do some camping near our own hot springs.  Our location was reached after an hour on dirt roads, buried in the mountains far enough where there was no cell service.  The river water was so clear that you could see every rock that lined its bed.  So beautiful!!!


And so, I did not get much creating done, but I was definitely inspired by mother nature.  It made me realize sometimes it is good to take a step back from the craziness of life and take in a breath of fresh air.











 I only completed two hats on the whole trip.  The rest of the time was spent looking out the window, living in the moment, and possibly drinking some yummy coffee! 


Made on the 15+ hour car ride there...



Made on the 15+ hour car ride home...














Now that I'm rejuvenated from vacation, I can't wait to get back in my sewing room and create to my heart's content!  There are more good things to come!

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are SO beautiful! Love the hats you made on the trip, too!

    ReplyDelete