Voting

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let the journey begin!!!

I am an artist.  I have the need to create, whether it's sewing, crocheting or knitting, drawing, painting, writing music, beading, making jewelry, or whatever else strikes a string of interest in me!  After graduating from college, I have been debating what to do with my life.  The one thing I keep coming back to, the dream if I could do anything, is to become a self-sustaining artist.  Living in the plains of North Dakota, I can see this being slightly challenging, but I must try!  So, I have started this blog to document my progress, share projects I am working on, and hopefully make some new friends along the way!  Let the journey begin!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're blogging again! You are very talented and I can't wait for everyone to see your amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete